Today I am linking up with the DC Trifecta Ladies, Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! for today’s Friday five. The topic this week is 5 things about me! This is a different take on other link ups I’ve participated in but offers my readers a little insight to my life other than just running and other fitness related posts…Without further ado:
1. I graduated college at the age of 20 with a Bachelors degree in Marketing and a minor in International Business.
2. I’ve been to London, Paris, Milan, Rome and the Vatican City and still have more places on my bucket list!
3. When I am not drinking water, you can find a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee in my hand. Usually on Thursday or Friday mornings as a treat to myself for getting up at 5am on my training days to get my run or workout done.
4. I like to cook and bake and have consider going to culinary school for baking and pastries.
5. My favorite TV show is Dancing with the Stars. If there was one dance I could learn and perform, it would have to be the jive!
Link up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! and several other bloggers for Friday Five! Link up your post about the week’s theme so your post will be found in the linkup archives.
4 thoughts on “Five Things About Me”
Can I just say that I love the fact that I knew all these things already and that i took most of these pictures!!!
That’s why you are my best friend! 🙂
ack – i’m so jealous you went to the DWTS tour! this past season is the first one i watched all the way through and i LOVED it. alfonso was incredible!!
Season 20 starts March 16th, I think. I cant wait! 🙂