Happy first day of Spring! This week’s topic for the Friday Five is five things about Spring.
I struggled a bit with this topic at first because all I thought about when I first heard Spring was the topic for this weeks discussion, I couldn’t help but my first thoughts be about how the weather is going to start warming up to the 80s and 90s here in Florida. Unfortunately those temps are not pleasant running weather. Spring is also essentially the end of racing season here in Florida.
I decided not to be a negative Nancy about this topic because I could still find five things I do like about Spring! Without further ado:
1. Daylight savings and being able to run in the evenings after work. Not that I could before, but I have more options on places to run, like the county parks.
2. The start of baseball season – go Rays!
3. Buying peeps and Cadbury mini eggs – my only weakness when it comes to holiday candy!
4. A surplus of strawberries, strawberries and well, more strawberries.
5. Iced coffee. Sure I drink this year round, even on the few “cold” days we get here in Florida but iced coffee feels more Springtime-y 🙂
What are you looking forward to the most this Spring?
Link up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! and several other bloggers for Friday Five! Link up your post about the week’s theme so your post will be found in the linkup archives.