- The number one thing on my wish list is an activity tracker, either the FitBit Charge HR or the UP3. The FitBit has some extra features the UP doesn’t have but I love that the UP is not the “hot” item right now. My mom likes to joke that when I was a kid living at home it was so much easier to shop for me for the holidays now she has to practically ask me, so I know what “Santa” is getting me this year 😉
- CG Mat Pack. This is the latest item in the CG store and would be super handy getting to and from class. Features include: mat and weight securing straps, water bottle holder, holds up to 50 lbs of weight, clothing storage and more! With my hiatus from running, any Christmas money I get from family this year will go towards covering the cost of this bag in lieu of race registrations.
- Sporty Tank tops. Seriously one can never have too many tanks to wear, especially when you workout/run 5-6 days a week. I’m obsessed with the apparel by Run With Perseverance, you can check out her Etsy shop here.
- Socks. Who doesn’t love wearing new socks? That extra cushion not yet broken in that makes you feel like you’re walking on clouds, lol. My go to brand are the C9 Champion Women’s No Show Athletic socks at Target.
- Headbands. I am in the market for some new headbands. Have any good recommendations?
What are some things you are asking for this holiday season?
Link up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! and several other bloggers for Friday Five! Link up your post about the week’s theme so your post will be found in the linkup archives.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Like The Runner Within on Facebook
Follow The Runner Within on Twitter
Follow The Runner Within on Instagram