Happy Friday Everyone! Can you believe that we are almost halfway through this month and halfway through 2015?! Where is the time going?
I am back linking up with the DC Trifecta Ladies, Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! for today’s Friday five. The topic this week is five things that make me happy!
Five things that make me happy include:
1. A good workout/run. There has only been one occasion that I could think of where I completed a run or workout and had regrets of the results.
2. An iced coffee. I don’t necessarily operate on coffee 7 days a week, but I do like the taste of it.
3. My StitchFix and StrideBox subscriptions. Everyone needs to treat themselves here and there.
4. A compliment. Whether it’s a simple acknowledgement of your hard work from the boss or even that random stranger on the street commenting on your hair color/cut or purse, it’s the little things that bring a smile to your face.
5. Last but not least, having the support of my family and friends in all the endeavors I pursue. Having that additional support from the ones I love most is no better feeling.
Link up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed up for What?! and several other bloggers for Friday Five! Link up your post about the week’s theme so your post will be found in the linkup archives.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Like The Runner Within on Facebook
Follow The Runner Within on Twitter
Follow The Runner Within on Instagram
6 thoughts on “Five things that make me happy.”
Great list about concentrating on the good. I do love a good cup of iced coffee. Perfect for the warm weather.
Thank you! Yes, iced coffees are the best during the summer.
Great list! I used to subscribe to Stride box but I found that I never used half the stuff so I stopped. But still it’s always nice to get some goodies in the mail.
Thanks Lacey! I agree lately I feel like I haven’t been getting as much use out of it as I’m not running as much with nothing to train for at the moment.
Iced coffee, yes!! I treated myself after a hot workout last week. So good!! I am a Stitch Fix newbie and I’m already loving it!! The last Fix I got was awesome. The stylist totally got me. 🙂
I am really impressed with the Stitch Fix, I agree with you the stylist get you with every fix. Ive loved every piece of received on my last couple fixes.